Amcor Accelerated Career Development Program: Sales & Marketing North America
We are a global leader in developing and producing responsible packaging for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical, home- and personal-care, and other products. Our pledge for the planet is to develop all our packaging to be recyclable or reusable by 2025.
We work with some of the world’s most recognised brands, and millions of people across the globe touch and use our packaging every single day.
Amcor’s Accelerated Career Development Program
The Accelerated Career Development Program gives you the opportunity to show your strengths in two different sales and/or marketing roles over a period of 4 years. As part of the program, you will be embarking on a development journey that also expands your global and commercial leadership skills. While working in two different Amcor locations and business groups across the globe, you will be able to develop your cross-cultural competencies and expand your market and Amcor business knowledge. Development opportunities that are especially designed to support your long-term career planning as well as exposure to our senior management are additional advantages of the program.
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to join this global program in one of our Sales or Marketing roles? Typical roles during the program are Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Marketing & Sustainability Manager, Strategic Marketing Manager, Lead Generation Expert or Commercial Excellence Manager. Possible responsibilities are the following:
- Overall management and growth of one or more key accounts incl. strategic account plans, negotiations and defining value propositions
- Program management responsibility and associated deliverables of select organic growth projects
- Turning product and go to market strategies into execution
- Supporting the regional Commercial Excellence Leaders in implementing their roadmap and/or taking over responsibility for sub-streams in regional projects to upgrade the sales and marketing capabilities
- Identify comprehensive understanding of customer needs both long term and short term, differentiate and sell the value of Amcor’s products and services, and drive opportunities aligned with Amcor portfolio
- Employ strategic marketing processes to provide market segmentation analysis, consumer insights, needs assessment, and technology scan with the ability to synthesize the information into a “where to play” portfolio
- Deliver market analysis and qualified leads with potential
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather information and market insights (e.g., technology, product management, commercial)
The final position is defined by matching business needs to your personal profile and preferences.
You are an experienced sales or marketing professional with a Master’s degree or MBA looking for an international career development program. Additionally, you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and/or marketing. Typical experiences: key account management, business development, customer relationship development / prospecting, marketing, and commercial excellence
- Excellent command of written and spoken English: additional languages are a plus
- Flexibility, pragmatism, and strong desire towards international relocation
- Strong business acumen, drive, initiative, and the ability to thrive in a global, multi-cultural environment and outperformance culture
- Strong negotiation, communication and stakeholder management skills and can influence different levels of seniority and provide clear, concise, and compelling messages both verbally and in writing
- Two years of managerial experience through direct or indirect reports
The following competencies apply to all our employees: Sets Priorities & Drives Results; Customer Focus, Strategic Mindset, Cultivates Innovation, Drives Vision & Purpose, Attracts & Develops Talent, and Engages People & Teams.
Application Deadline: March 11th, 2022